This page is used to advertise positions vacant at the College.
Go to Recruitment Online to view the job description for all teaching appointments. Details of current vacancies are listed below. Please note that all on-going teaching positions assume that relevant subjects are offered from Years 7 to 12. Applicants are encouraged to browse our web site for information about our policies, programs and priorities. All applications must be submitted via Recruitment Online.
It is our aim to develop, promote and sustain a reflective learning culture that enables us to optimise our ability to meet the needs of our students; and to maximise our opportunities for professional growth. Hence we recognise as essential for us to:
- Be independent, reflective, global learners who strive to improve in learning and achieve our best
- Have a rich understanding and be practiced in the delivery of high quality teaching and learning
- Develop and sustain respectful relationships with colleagues
- Develop and sustain practices that actively promote a strong sense of teamwork, increase our capacity for collaboration, and enable us to have positive self-esteem, and be resilient people.
Current advertised positions are available on Recruitment Online:
Our Teaching and Education Support positions are advertised on Recruitment Online. Please follow the link and put East Doncaster Secondary College in to the search bar.
All applications must be submitted via Recruitment Online.
To apply for a position please submit your application via Recruitment Online before the advertised closing date
Casual Relief Teachers (Secondary)
Exciting opportunities available to join our Casual Relief Teacher pool.
We are seeking suitably qualified, enthusiastic teachers who would like to work as a CRT at our College.
- Must be VIT Registered
- Must meet Government Vaccination requirements
- Ability to teach Mathematics, Science or Physical Education desirable
- Mandatory Reporting and Anaphylaxis Trained preferable
- New graduate and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
- Great way to gain experience and develop your teaching skills
Victorian government schools are child safe environments. Our schools actively promote the safety and wellbeing of all students, and all school staff are committed to protecting students from abuse or harm in the school environment, in accordance with their legal obligations including child safe standards. All schools have a Child Safety Code of Conduct consistent with the Department’s exemplar available at: http://www.education.vic.gov.au/about/programs/health/protect/Pages/childsafestandards.aspx
The East Doncaster Secondary College Child Safety Code of Conduct and Child Safe policy can be accessed via: https://www.eastdonsc.vic.edu.au/policy-documents