College Operations in Term 4
5–9 October (first week of Term 4)
- remote and flexible learning will continue for all students
- VCE and VCAL students can only attend on-site for essential assessments, including the General Achievement Test (GAT) on Wednesday 7 October
- on-site supervision for children of permitted workers and vulnerable students will continue to be provided, consistent with existing guidelines.
From 12 October (second week of Term 4)
- Year 11 and 12 students will attend on-site schooling full time. Year 10 students enrolled in a VCE program will attend for those units only
- remote and flexible learning will continue for all students in Years 7 to Year 10 (except Year 10 students studying VCE units)
- on-site supervision will remain available for students in Grade 3 to Year 10 who are the children of permitted workers and vulnerable students.
This will continue until a date is set for the return of all students to on-site learning, based on health advice.
Open Night – Postponed
The College Open Night has been postponed until further notice.